Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Weekend Happs

Well I though I would write up some what I did this past weekend. So here goes:

Saturday, was a pretty lazy day. The only think I had planned on doing was going to our end-of-season softball bbq. So about 4pm I showered and went over to Deb's house which was a duplex, but has been opened up to one house. It's pretty crazy as they have two kitchens. But one really nice feature is that the 2nd living room they made into a game room, so they have a pool table and a small TV mounted on the wall. The bbq was fun, and we even had some planned activities like a 5 year olds birthday party. But they were fun and there were prizes! Sadly I did not win at any of them but did manage to get the water balloon toss to break right on my face, it covered about half my shirt and jeans. Lucky for me that it was a nice overcast day in Santa Barbara. In the end there was a pinata that we had a good time beating up, and inside were little green army men, Abba-Zaba (my only friend), Big Hunk, and fortune cookies. Please note for other future pinata stuffers, breakable cookies are not a smart thing to put in inside a box you are going to beat to death with a baseball bat!

Sunday, was lazy day part two. Colleen and I got moving early in hopes of catching lunch at the Caribbean festival at oak park, but turns out it was only on Saturday. But we were still hungry and decided CPK would successfully quench our hunger. In a bold move to keep with the Caribbean theme I got the Jamaican Jerk Chicken pizza. It was really good, I think it might even be my new favorite dish there. It must have been the spicy sweet Caribbean sauce. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home