Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

To Dream the Impossible Dream

Dream Workshop
A Tokyo based company has come up with what they categorize as a "toy" that will allow you to help suggest what your dream that night will be about. It uses some light and a recorded suggestion to help you remember your deem topic when you are sleeping in the right state. If my abnormal psychology class pays off I think it was REM sleep, but then again my grade was just ok in that class :). Anyways how cool would this toy be to have! But come on everyone, you know you would just want crazy sex dreams. So I am sure that it will be bundled with a Jenna Jamison DVD when it hits the states j/k. I wonder what would happen if more then one person is sleeping in the same room.. crazy twilight-zone stuff...

Oh yeah the down side is its about $136 and in their study it only worked about 22% of the time.

Read - Gadget may help sleepers choose dreams [USAToday]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home