Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Random Musing

Wow I have not posted anything in quite a while.. Soon to come a super bowl update ( only a week late almost )

Ok so here are a few links to keep ya happy.

A Scary Story
Creative Site: Human Clock
New Google Maps!

Also I would like to get you all to check out edhat.com ! It has kept me very entertained and informed about the happenings in Santa Barbara. Sign up for their daily news letter, its a great read for when you get into work in the morning. Feel free to say "Creakhead" sent ya. I don't think there is anything in it for me but what the heck :)

Oh and I almost forgot my growing list of Info-Blogs I like to read, I have added a new one LifeHacker. They seem to find some interesting sites to check out..

Ok that should keep you all busy till I post something else ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home