Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Making of a couch

So finally after about 3 months of sitting on the floor and dining-room chairs, we are about 1/2 to having a couch setup. Over the thanksgiving break I was able to pick up just the love seat from LA. The couch does not come in until Dec 6, but the love seat was in stock now so we figured best not to take chances and just get what we could.

[Enter SB with Love Seat in truck]

Sun - Got home around 10:30 from SD and it was freaking cold out so I left the couch in the truck.

Mon - Go to work, got home at 6, left for double header softball game till 10pm ( we won both games now 7-2, looks like we have the league won :) Also my batting ave went up and I made some of the top 10 lists for rbi's, batting, and slugging. ) After that workout I convinced big al to help carry in the boxes. Yes I have to assemble the couch! It was Wholesale! Got everything put together but screwing in the feet, and had to sleep.

Tues - Get home from work, eat, go to put the couch together, and WHAT! Only 8 of the 16 screws are there! ARG!!! Since we are downtown I try to drive to ACE hardware but they were closed by 8pm :( Have to wait till tomorrow and hit up home depot for some wood screws...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home