Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Monday, September 27, 2004

Jon Stewart's One-Ups O'Reilly In Viewer Knowledge

Pretty funny that last night sheldo suggested I watch Bill Maher "The O'Reilly Factor" on HBO, as we have our 2 free months since we just got cable. And I did watch it last night, I think it was repeat, Drew Barrymore was on talking about an MTV documentary she did on young voters. Its was pretty harsh how Bill was trying to knock Drew's Ideas, she learned from making her film, but she was excellent with her responses. They had good facts and knowledge about young voting statistics. So really most of my political news comes from watching "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart. It is quite surprising that his viewership is so large. Anyways in this article they mention that Bill O'Reilly said that all of Jon's viewers were stoners, but research has shown that its most likely the other way around. Which is cool because so far I like the Daily Show better, and since Sheldo is a big fan on the Bill Maher Factor, I can say HA! You are watching the wrong show!!

Update: Not really as the Bill Maher show has nothing to do with this article ;)

Read Comedy Central Refutes O'Reilly's Claim [Excite News]

2 Comments:

Blogger Creakhead said...

LOL.. AH too many Bill's in show business!!! Ok well I did watch Bill Maher, which was entertaining. Although he seemed kind of mean, but I guess you have to in order to have a debate. Oh everyone just ignore this entry :)

11:35 AM, September 28, 2004

 
Blogger sygyzy said...

Watch "Outfoxed" then let me know what you think about Fox News.

5:07 PM, September 28, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home