Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Crazy Update!

Yeah so I have been pretty lazy and not updated this blog in a while. So here is a quick run down of stuff:

Gadgets! Gadgets! Gadgets!

Ok so we are heading to Kona Hawaii in a few weeks, and have you ever had those evil thoughts that "Oh! If I had (some cool gadget here) for this trip that would be some much fun!". Well so far that little devil thinking has gotten me to purchase:

  • new snorkel gear for the both of us
  • Canon Underwater Housing for S330
  • a new 20gig 4G Apple Ipod (have to listen to music in the car, plane, and on the beach) plus it has solitaire on it
  • SanDisk 256mg Cruzer Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive just to have around to transfer files, as disk drives or now dead to me. I mean when was the last time you even used one. Now a days its just easier to email yourself your documents and then fetch them again later from your email.

Recent Events:
Saturday - We got up at a brutal 7AM to go watch Jessica first Long Distance triathlon. She did a great job finishing just under 5 hours. After hanging out in the sun for the morning I took the best 2 hour nap, and got myself ready for Saturday night bar action. There was some drinks, pool, and more drinks. Good Times.

Sunday - Got the required breakfast burrito from Cantina in IV, and then most all weekend visitor's left town. Then for some driving fun as we made our way down to Pasadena for my cousin's surprise 30th birthday. Traffic was so crappy getting out of SB. It took us like 3 hours to get down there, and about 1:40 to get back. But the party was a success, he was surprised! And very excited about our group present, as we got him some driving lessons at Willow Springs (I think).

Coming Events:
-Tonight, G Love, and Jack Johnson Concert @ Santa Barbara Bowl!
-Moving Downtown on Wednesday Thursday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home