Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

SWAT Monkey

If a Mesa, Arizona police department takes up the idea, they might be, big might be, training a capuchin monkey to help out their SWAT team. It doesn't sound like they are ready to give the monkey a gun, and some grandes, but hopefully it would be able to get into building and unlock doors, for fetch items. I think its an interesting idea, but I doubt it would ever pan out. Although I think the navy uses dolphins and seals to tell them were underwater mines are, so maybe there is hope yet for some monkey Po-Pos.

SWAT Monkey! a Natural for a Television Show [Reuters]

1 Comments:

Blogger sygyzy said...

The Navy uses dolphins and I think they sometimes detonate (accidentally or on purpose) the underwater mines :(

5:43 PM, April 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home