Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Green Caps

Today I was surprised to actually learn something from going to Jiffy-Lube. My truck was overdue for some fresh oil, so I dropped it off at my local Jiffy-Lube and then took off for some lunch. When I got back the attendant was explaining all the checks and maintenence they did to my truck. But when he got to the tires, he mentioned that they only checked the front 2 ties as the back two were new and from costco, this I knew, but then he said that the green caps that were on the tires meant that they are filled with nitrogen, thus they should not need refilling as that is not effected by hot/cold temperatures. And I just thought the green caps were some new crazy trend. Good thing I never tried to fill them up with more air.

Also in more car news, I took my truck to to get a bath at the shell station, I think this is the first time I had washed it since Sept. It was so dirty that when the machine came to over to spray the roof the windows actually went brown! Now that's dirty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home