Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Slacking

So I have been slacking on keep this blog thing up to date. Not to sure anything exciting has been going on. I did some freelance website work last weekend so I should be getting paid for that soon. Which will be some motivation to make me get some more parts to finish my surround sound system. As many of you know that the deal I got on my receiver may not have been so good as it does not seem to work if its not in stereo mode. Funny thing is I actually got an email back from the guy I got it from, saying that it was working fine for him when I gave it to me. The other downside to that is he moved to Brazil and is not much help from there. My other project is I got a used dell c400 laptop, but the catch is there is no CD or floppy drive to install an OS from. I have tried so many different things and non has worked yet. I have been scouring eBay to buy some used drives and a cable, but I keep getting out bided. There there seems to be a strangely high demand for these drives. Sucks!

Here is a fun new Google trick I saw: Google Movies

Also did anyone see this article on CNN. They found a couples digital camera after they tsunami took them away, and the pictures were still on their memory card!

[side note: So this is a google product don't you think the spellchecker would know the words blog, and google!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home