Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Happy Happy Tooth Tooth

Yippee! I had my 6 month teeth cleaning today and no cavities for me :)

It is kind of odd that now since my teeth are all clean, and I can find strange spaces between my teeth with my tongue that right now I really want a coke. But I have some crazy idea that now since my teeth are all clean they are more penetrable to bad substances like sugar. I wonder if there is some conspiracy that the dentist is really taking away my wonderful barrier that I have built to protect my teeth from that very substance. Maybe the dentists are just trying to keep themselves in business by destroying my protective wall and that way when I drink my coke I will have to go back to them to get fixed up. Ok you are right that’s just crazy talk, I need a coke now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home