Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Yippee new toys.

I am quite excited today as I got my new digital camera in the mail.  I got the Canon SD400. I am quite impressed with the size of the this camera. Its so small, and even more so since I am upgrading from my first digital camera the Nikon Coolpix 800. The Nikon seems like a beast but it has always treated me well and taken good pictures, maybe that is the reason this is my first upgrade in almost 6 years. Crazy!
 
So the real pressing reason I decided to throw down was I saw a pretty nice Dell deal on this unit, but of course the next day Costco drops their price ( but mine was still cheaper, just no implicit Costco warranty if you know what I mean), and my vacation to Costa Rica is coming up soon.  Last time I was in Europe C and I each had our own cameras and took about 600 pictures over 2 weeks. That was lots of fun, and now we both have a pocket sized cameras to go crazy with.
 
On a side note doesn't it suck that when you order something exciting online you have to wait for it to come in the mail. Its so painful, but then again I think it does add some extra excitement when if finally comes. Like today I got an email that DHL dropped off my package at 10am, so for my lunch hour I drove home to get it, and brought it back to work to charge up the battery and test it out.
 
Also 6 months sure has gone by fast, and yep still no cavities! :) I had a cleaning today, and got a few sample sized floss, toothbrush, mouthwash, and toothpaste to take one my trip, score!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home