Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Deal of the Summer!

Ok I love getting a good deal, maybe its because I am cheep, but really come on who doesn't like a good deal. And what if I told you, you too could get this deal? All you have to do is mail me $1 and I will tell you. Or even better yet what if you just owe me $1 for reading this.
 
Now that you owe me $1 here goes.....
 
I am been working hard all summer at getting my 1st free sandwich from buying 7 sandwiches from Vons.  They are very tasty, and my new addiction is the #4, thanks Sheldo. I think its so good because everything in it is so bad for you. There is a ranch/mayo spread, bacon, guacamole spread, lettuce, tomato. So when I am there I always get a 6" #4. Well today C said she was going to grab a #4 for lunch, so I said that sounds good, get me one too, oh here use my card as mine should be free.
 
So while at Vons she orders 2 #4's.  The lady says is it ok if I just make you a 12" sandwich. Sure why not. Crap maybe that one won't be free. It was!!!!!
 
The moral: order a 12" for your free sandwich, and its like getting 2 free, instead of 1. Word!
 
Now send me $1 damit!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I should be paid the dollar for finding out about this amazing deal

4:57 PM, August 24, 2005

 
Blogger Creakhead said...

Nope, its all in the marketing plus it was my free sandwich, you got paid with a free 6" #4.

Now you owe me $1, thanks for reading!

4:59 PM, August 24, 2005

 
Blogger Nick said...

That's the deal? I think you should submit your deal of the summer to http://www.techbargains.com and see if they post it.

I'll really give you a dollar if you can get that posted.

3:04 PM, August 25, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The deal is for the free sandwich, since a 6" and 12" both count as one sandwich, you can get a 12" for free when normally you buy the 6".

3:23 PM, August 30, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home