Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Summer solstice 2005

Summer solstice 2005
So last week was summer solstice parade. I think its by far the best even for this town. The parade each year has a wacky theme, this it was year "Wild Things". And yes we heard that song a lot. Our day was jammed packed. The morning started with my neighbor whipping up breakfast burritos, and pile-o-piles of bacon. Along with tons bloody mary's and mimosa's. A little after noon we headed enjoy the parade (more pics here). Only blocks from my house. I was very excited to be able to walk to the parade this year. After that we headed to the park for more food and beer. We took a break for a few hours and then headed to the west side for a party named Fred Fest. Some people/guy has like 5 bands, kegs, and tri-tip at his place as an open solstice party. Awesome! After listening to a few songs, we headed out across the street to find another party. They had a foosball table there, I believe Alli and I dominated Shane and Missy! Big Alex met up with us and we got some Super Cucas food, and then headed back to the party. Sadly we did not last long on full stomachs and being out and about all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home