Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hot Wax

On Friday C got a call from Luke and they made plans to see House of Wax. They really love to go watch the cheesey horror films. Thus I usually get exposed to them as well. The key to enjoying these type of films is to go into the with pretty low, ok very low expectations. So with expectations low I think this movie does a good job of hitting that cheesey horror flick rating.

Oh and Paris Hilton is in it too, and her death scene is sweet! I did find it pretty funny how in the movie they made a little fun of her sex tape stuff, like in one scene their friends' car pulls up next to her and her boyfriend in their Escalade, and catch her on tape giving road head.

The only thing that bugged me about the movie was the character Wade, played by the WB's jarred padlocks. He plays the type of character that when in a sketchy situation, instead of getting the hell out, decides hey why don't I check out every room, and play with strange objects. It almost make you want to scream out in the theatre, "NO! Get the f*ck out!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home