Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Update this!

I ran my second night moves 5k tonight, and I ran it faster! Yeah! I think my time was around 29:30 29:24 (official time). This time there was a guy out there telling us our first mile time, and mine was around 9:25 so that was exciting.

Next up I have spending lots of money, amex must be loving me right now. I have purchased all the speakers I need for my home theater setup. But I have yet to listen to them as I don't have a receiver :( But I am looking to get one pretty fast.

Oh and even more exciting today C, Andrew and I purchased our plane ticket to Costa Rica! We are leaving September 19th, and I am heading back Oct 11. Andrew is staying longer, and C is heading back a week before me. I am going to use up all my 16 days of vacation, but what a way to spend them! The next scary step is to get the vaccinations for there. See the list. Yikes I think those will hurt :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home