Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Monday, May 23, 2005

Weekend Fun

Saturday, Happy Birthday to Alli! We drove down to LA to meet up with Missy to help celebrate her birthday. It was a grand-o-time. We ate a P.F. Changs, very good. I suggest to try the SICHUAN STYLE ASPARAGUS, BEEF WITH BROCCOLI, ORANGE PEEL CHICKEN, and the CHOW MEIN CHICKEN. We then headed to some bars in Santa Monica, I think the one we stayed most of the night at was called Amor. Here is some LA advice to anyone traveling on the I-110, Check and see when the Dodger's are playing, and then stay away! Also make sure to go the right direction (my bad) on the 110 so you don't have to sit in the traffic twice :(

Sunday we drove down to Tustin for my Uncle's Surprise 65th Birthday. It was held at this place called Joe's Garage. It and old car/hotrod museum. Everything went off well and he was very surprised. It was a great party and they little kids really enjoyed the clown/face-painter/balloon lady. Ok maybe some of the big kids enjoyed it as well. I took a few pictures of the cars, check them out. To bad we did not get to test drive them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home