Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Friday, May 27, 2005

Costco + SnapFish = Lazy Picture Fun

My sister let me know that now on Costco's Photo Center you can upload your pictures, and have them sent to you local Costco to be printed in their 1 hour lab. You can even allow your photos to be shared so others can print they as well. When I was checking out their site, I noticed that it said this service is powered by SnapFish. Anyways I this this is pretty exciting and now I won't have to wait behind those people, who have 5,000 pictures to browse, crop, and rotate!

Also on the Digital Picture front check out Yahoo's new PhotoMail email software. You drag and drop your photos, and it makes thumbnails and the Html to email your friends, while at the same time it uploads the images to your Yahoo!Photo Album, so that they can click on a thumbnail and see the full-size picture. Pretty slick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home