Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Night Watch (Nochnoy dozor)

This past weekend we were up in San Fran, and thanks to C's internet skills we saw a sweet new, well new to the US, movie called Night Watch. It's a great horror Thriller, that is based around the concept of Light vrs. Dark forces that keep the world in balance. I thought the concept and idea was really good. It's defiantly in the top tier of horror movies in my list, even with having to read the subtitles. Even better is that this movie is the first of a trilogy. They have been big hits in Russia, and the second one Day Watch is already out in Russia I believe.

Check this one out!

3 Comments:

Blogger sygyzy said...

Ok dude, I watched this last night and I have to give it a 5.5/10 at best. I am going to go watch The Return this weekend to give the Russians a chance to redeem themselves.

4:48 PM, February 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree with sygyzy, definitely over rated.

billables.blogspot.com

3:49 PM, February 27, 2006

 
Anonymous Viswa said...

I watched this movie,nice movie to with friends,i am not giving any rating,i like that film..

2:30 AM, June 23, 2016

 

Post a Comment

<< Home