Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Its' a Twofer

Today at lunch Chris and I ventured out to check out Lake Los Carneros, to find some geocaches.  There are about 3 or 4 of them over there, but we didn't have to much time, so we went for the closest two.  I had my new Garmin 60csx in hand, and Chris had his dad's old Garmin eMap, which is pretty nice for and old dog. Both Gps's did the job and once we figured out which side of the lake to be on we found our first cache of the day.  Not to far from there we found one more. Now I must give my finding skills some props. As at both locations we were like, "ok we're here, and we ain't found shit" ( bad Spaceballs reference).  It's amazing how far a little camouflage goes, but after moving a few leaves I found them! What a good hunt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home