Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Monday, May 01, 2006

It's My Truck!

Yesterday I was cleaning up the house, and going through the endless piles of mail, OK mostly junk-mail, shredding the countless credit card applications and such, when I came across one that said Citibank on it. The plain white envelope looked like your standard credit card application and just as I was about to rip it in half, I thought ma ybe I should open it first. It was a dam good thing that I did! Inside there was a nice letter saying, Thanks for using us for you Auto loan, and attached to the letter was the Title to my truck! Woo hoo! I have finished paying off my Blazer, and no more car payments! So in the spirit of not having a car payment this month, I bought my truck a present. A new K&N Air Intake/Filter kit. It should help give me some more horsepower, and maybe some better gas mileage. Also the filters don't need to be changed for about 50,000 miles, and even then you just wash & oil them, so no more bugging me at jiffy-lube about my filter being dirty! I am excited to try to install my first truck mod, even if I know it's not that hardcore and look pretty east to do.

Speaking of hard core trucks, check out my pictures from last weekends Truck Jamboree

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

No better feeling than knowing you that you own your vehicle. Congrats!

6:29 AM, May 02, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet, now lets lift it, put huge tires on it, and a full exo cage :D

11:29 AM, May 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home