Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Monday, July 11, 2005

The Big Race, CARLSBAD TRIATHLON


Sunday was the big day, Team RAD ( Rob, Aaron, and David ) made their Triathlon dayview. We had entered ourselves as a team family relay. Rob swam, David road the bike, and I ran . I think we all did a great job. I had run the course a little slower then I had hoped but there were some hills, and apparently the course was 3.5 miles, and not 3.2. So my watch said my running time was 33min. But here is the break down they posted online.
CATEGORYPLACEO'ALLBIBNAMEWAVE
RELAYFAMILY127461318TEAMTEAMRAD10
SWIMBIKERUNFINISH
0:20:521:05:110:40:472:05:50



I even made a nice logo for Team Rad, and turned out some snazzy shirts for the team and the cheering squad( Elaine, Colleen, Missy, Alli, Aunt Robbie, Uncle Bob ). Thanks everyone!

Pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home