Stuff I find to be interesting, funney and off the wall

Friday, July 15, 2005

Entertain Me


So after about 2 weeks, we have finally finished the new entertainment center! I think it looks freaking sweet! I love the way my center channel fits into it, and we put it on casters, so the whole thing looks sexy, and rolls nice. Big thanks to Shane and C for their hard work and helping with my indecision. And a shout out to the HD couldn't have done it with out you, only 6 trips and 2 returns!

Oh yeah the speakers sound sweet too!

2 Comments:

Blogger sygyzy said...

What is that on the screen?

2:29 PM, August 01, 2005

 
Blogger Creakhead said...

Ha, yeah it looks really lame, its just what ever happened to be on at the time. But it happened to be one of those "The More You Know" commercials.

2:36 PM, August 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home